Friday, July 10, 2009

Crazy little life

As I sit here and ponder what I am going to do with myself this weekend I am quite happy. I have these cool additions to my life and while Asheville Triathlon is bearing down on me I feel like I am a little bit ahead of where I was last year. Hopefully I can get some sleep in the days and hours leading up to it. Food is taken care of, awards and shirts are coming together, All I need to do is the normal pre-triathlon "stuff" at this point. I might even have some time to relax and breath a bit. My new hobby of getting on the river is something that I am about to go do again this afternoon. Since I basically refuse to get into a gym I must paddle to work my arms out. A little run in bent creek and then some flat water paddling upstream until my arms fall off and then just turn around and come back. good times, good times.

No comments: