Friday, July 31, 2009

What this blog is actually for.

Yup... my friends who care to view it, which isn't many as best I can tell, but if they want to know what is going on with me, I live my life straight up, my regrets are few. My musings on life are a way to work things out to myself. It's also a way that I can have a look back see what I was doing or feeling at a certain time. Yup friends and neighbors, come on in and have a look. But as far as I can tell, there are not a lot of people wandering into this corner of cyber space. One time, a while back, when the crazy old redneck swung an axe at me, I threw it out on Face book that people should read this story, and if you don't know it, let me now link that back, especially since that other biker recently was SHOT at here in Asheville. The bullet cracked the mans helmet, literally an inch from death. The circumstances around that one are totally insane.
Anywho

http://ivejuststoppedbeingsurprisedanymore.blogspot.com/2008/06/mess-with-bull.html

for that little trip down my memory lack of bike lane.
Other than that, I don't call attention to my blog, never have, never will. Also if there is something the least bit sensitive, names are left off. So, yup, this blog is for me. I look back and see what I have going on, what I was thinking, what ever. But it won't ever be a place for me to bash specific people at specific times in plain print, well, not people I know personally. Presidents, red necks with axes, people in the news, sure. If I have taken the time to get to know someone, I do care about them. I don't mean them harm.

No comments: