Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Down with the sickness

I don't get sick, It just doesn't happen. The only thing I can figure is it came from trying to do too much. It's true I worked my butt off last week. I actually skipped quizzo. That simply is not like me. I did sit at the computer and get a lot of work done, and I need to. This 6 week period starting May 3rd to June 7th is my busiest of the year. In that span I produce 3 triathlons, (lotta work) time 5 running races (six if you count one that is a 10K and 5K together) AND help at two of my buddies Triathlons. During the Front half of that I was playing both indoor and outdoor soccer. (but that was a nice release for me)
So, as I sit here and OD on immodium. I'd like to propose the concept that I was not burning the candle at both ends so much as I simply threw the F'in thing in the microwave and put it on high for 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
(somebody try this sometime and let me know what happens).
Anywho, there is light at the end of the tunnel... the money from all of these efforts is starting to come in. And it's a good thing because the bidness was getting stretched financially. And then, in early June, I am working a race for someone else here in town... SOOO relaxing. And then on the weekend of the 28th I am simply... off. What a concept. That hasn't happened since march 22nd.

No comments: