Friday, May 30, 2008

sweaty bastard

As with everyone, the more out of shape I get the more I sweat. It is a VERY good thing that I have never been over 200 pounds. I'd probably sweat profusely while typing at room temperature. Today I ran from 5 to 6 oclock. Not the peak heat of the day, but by far the hottest of the 4 runs I have completed yet. Just for giggles I checked my weight before and after. I sweated out 4.5 pounds. That is a little over half a gallon for those of you keeping score at home. That in Just an hour and 8 minutes. I ran from home and took a check for my business to the BBand T atm downtown, a hilly hot, and apparently horny run, as I was told on the way back that I had a nice ass by a girl sitting in a car. Which brings up an interesting point. This little fitness experiment of mine will have some decidedly negative effects. That ass will shrink by a good bit, my mom will resume telling me that I look like I have AIDS. And by and large I will become less attractive to ladies in general. At face value, you HAVE to question why I would do this. The only valid answer to it would be, Become me, and you would know.

No comments: