Saturday, May 3, 2008

spring has sprung, but I didn't touch anything...

Apparently there are females that are friends OF friends of mine who are looking for " a hot guy who is nice". And these friends, who are indeed wonderful friends of mine, simply don't understand the severe degree to which I have the abilty to just come across as brash, disinterested, or desperate based on my complete and utter lack of need to play "the game". (I instead just choose to say EXACTLY what is on my mind) These friends only see that nice silly fun Doug... Blind dates are ESPECIALLY hazardous. It's great though, I have been through enough life, and spent enough time being "me" to know that my bizzarre personality will more than likely run them all off screaming. So at least I will be entertained for the next little while... I know that is cynical, but hey... So, tonight, I am going to say in and out of trouble for the most part. Busy day for me tomorrow...

No comments: